Whenever we travel, we get very excited when we discover Korean influences in the simplest form. For example, we were so excited to discover that Pizza Hut in Bali, Indonesia served bulgogi-flavoured pizza.
When we walk around Petaling Jaya or Kuala Lumpur (in Malaysia) we are always on the lookout for Korean stuff too! Sometimes, we hunt down Korean-related things, such as that ‘lil excursion we had to Koreatown in Ampang, Malaysia!
Now, we’re curious about Korean influences in your neck of the woods. If you know of any K-influences that would pique the interest of fellow K-popped! buddies, snap a photo of it and upload it to the K-popped! Fan page / K-popped! Group Photo Album on Facebook. Please add a caption or short description of the photo.
Here’s how to join the K-popped! Around the World Project:
- Send in a photo (must be original) of something or someone K-popped! in your area (A picture that depicts any Korean influence in your town / city)
- Include a short description & tell us the location or at least country the picture was taken
- Upload it to our K-popped! Fan page album OR K-popped! Group Photo Album on Facebook
- Please upload NOT MORE THAN 10 pics per person, per trip, so you make room for others to share their photos!
- Selected photos might be used in our blog entries so please include your name so we could give proper credit. You may use a pseudonym if you wish.
- Instead of a photo, you may submit a video clip. Just upload it to the videos section on Facebook.
In the spirit of our K-popped! site, we encourage involvement and sharing from our readers. We love to hear from all of you K-popped! people. So send in as many photos as you want and if we think your photo is extra special, we might just reward you with a surprise gift!
Drop a note in the Facebook discussion thread to let us know you’ve submitted a photo/video.