Each participant of our ‘lil contest will be eligible to win a pair of passes so you and your friend can hold on to each other during the movie’s scarier parts. 😛
What must I do?
Step 2) You’ve got to like numbers – pure Korean numbers to be exact – so you can tell us how many ghosts (like the one on your right) you can find in the poster image below. Go ahead, hit the image to enlarge it and start counting – 하나, 둘, 셋…
Don’t know how to count in Korean? No worries, learn your numbers in this Mind Your Korean post.
Step 3) Once you find out the total number of ghosts in the poster, send your answer in Korean (romanised Korean is acceptable too, e.g hana, dul, set, net, etc…) to [email protected].
Step 4) Along with your answer, please provide us your name, IC number, telephone number and snail mail address so that AOE Worldwide can send the passes to you.
The first five entries to get the answer correct will receive two passes each.
Terms and conditions:
- The K-popped! Trio‘s decision is final and any correspondence will not be entertained.
- The contest is open to all K-popped! readers residing in West Malaysia.
- You may send in as many entries as you like.
- Contest ends April 11th, 2008.
- Complimentary passes are only applicable when Shadows in the Palace is on the free list (marked with *).
- AOE Worldwide will be handling the distribution of the complimentary passes.