Just how romantic are the Koreans?
On the terrace fences surrounding N Seoul Tower on Mount Namsan you’ll find a myriad of locks professing the everlasting love of lovestruck couples.
Oh okaaay, I think the locks are sweet too.
More stories of K-popped! Trio in Seoul:
- Noryangjin Fish Market
- Having a cuppa at the Coffee Prince Cafe
- K-popped! Trio tries Korean Street Food
- Watching a movie in Seoul
- Staying at Doulos Hotel
- Beautiful Autumn sights in Seoul
- Nanta cooks up a storm for the K-popped! Trio
- Watching Rain on TV everynight in Seoul
- Pepero Day is celebrated on 11.11
- Happy Pepero Day!