The K-popped! Trio visited Seoul in November 2008. Since then we’ve been getting many e-mails and queries about planning a holiday in Seoul. Where we’d love to answer each and every e-mail, we’ve compiled a list of posts about our Seoul Holiday for your convenience.
WHAT TO DO
• Our visit to 63 Building
• Lotte World
• Sunday Service at Yoido Full Gospel Church
• The Trio treks (sorta) to N Seoul Tower on Namsan
• One night in Samcheon-dong
• Locks of Love at N Seoul Tower
• Noryangjin Fish Market
• Having a cuppa at the Coffee Prince Café
• Watching a movie in Seoul
• Nanta cooks up a storm for the K-popped! Trio
• Beautiful Autumn Sights in Seoul
* Halal Dining: Itaewon is where the international community is in Seoul. You can find halal restaurants (mostly Pakistani and Middle Eastern restaurants) and the mosque here. Insadong, a more bohemian district, has many vegetarian restaurants.
Getting around Seoul is easiest by subway. They have a very large but simple and organized system. Learn more about Seoul’s metro system by visiting the Visit Korea site.
*If Doulos is over your budget, a list of links that will lead you to other discount accommodation for further research can be found at the bottom of the linked posts.
ISLANDS & BEACHES
We didn’t go outside of Seoul, but if you’re interested in visiting South Korea’s coastal areas, this post might help start your research: Beaches of South Korea.
Have a great time in Seoul!