Need something to get your adrenaline pumping? How about a showdown between the best B-boy crews in the Southeast Asia region?
Korea Tourism Organization & K-popped! are giving you a chance to win TWO tickets to the R-16 Southeast Asia Final & Hip-Hop Concert on May 15. The event will be held at KL Live, Jalan Sultan Ismail at 7pm.
If you are residing in Malaysia, able to attend the B-boy showdown and have a Twitter account, you’re eligible for the contest. This is what you must do:
- Log into your Twitter account and follow @LizKpopped.
- Tweet a reason why you like K-popped! AND accompany the tweet with #kimchikiss. Only tweets with #kimchikiss are considered complete.
- You are allowed FIVE (5) tweets a day for the contest (so make it good ;-)).
- Two winners will be chosen each day. Each winner receives TWO (2) tickets to the show.
- Winners are participants with the most creative and interesting tweets that have been retweeted the most.
- @LizKpopped will announce the winners the following day.
- Contest period: May 3 – May 7, 2010 (Malaysian time)
This exclusive by-invite only event will see B-boy crews from Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Laos and Vietnam battle it out for a chance to represent Southeast Asia at the world-renowned R-16 World B-boy Masters Championships, which will be held in Seoul later this year.
Grab your chance to witness Southeast Asia’s cream of the B-boy crew crop. You won’t be disappointed.
Terms & conditions
- K-popped!’s decision on the winners is final and any correspondence will not be entertained.
- Korea Tourism Organization will be handling the distribution of the R-16 tickets.