Get up close and personal with the Wonder Girls!
JYP’s angels are coming to Malaysia for the MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010 and K-popped!, along with MTV Asia, wants to send you AND a friend to meet the 2 Different Tearsquintet!
Yes, you read right. In our Twitter contest, TWO (2) grandprize winners will EACH be walking away with TWO (2) passes to meet the Wonder Girls & TWO (2) passes to attend the MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia. The music extravaganza will be held at the Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach on July 31.
On top of that, FIVE (5) consolation prize winners will be winning TWO (2) passes each to MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia!
Here’s how to enter the contest. Read and follow the instructions carefully for your chance to say 안녕하세요! to the Wonder Girls.
• 2 x 2 passes to Meet & Greet the Wonder Girls + 2 passes to the World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010
• 5 x 2 passes to the World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010
Follow us on Twitter (ID: @k_popped). TWO (2) trivia questions on the Wonder Girls will be released EACH day on July 23, 24 and 25 via Twitter.
Hold on to your answers until all SIX (6) questions have been released. Complete the tiebreaker: “I want to meet the Wonder Girls because…” (in NOT MORE than 20 words).
Send an e-mail entitled: Wonder Girls, here I come! to [email protected]
Your e-mail must contain:
a) Your answers to all SIX (6) questions AND completed tiebreaker
b) Full name as in IC & IC No. / Passport & Passport No.
c) Mobile phone number
Incomplete entries will not be entertained. Contest end date: July 27 (Tuesday)
If you have any questions regarding the contest, leave a comment below so everyone can benefit from it (and we don’t have to repeat ourselves like a broken record :P).
Terms & conditions:
- The contest is open to residents of Malaysia or those who will be in Malaysia on July 31 for the event.
- Passes are strictly non-transferrable and not for sale.
- If for any reason K-popped! is unable to contact a potential winner within 24 hours of the first attempt to do so, K-popped! reserves the right to select an alternative winner.