V app, a real-time star broadcasting mobile application now available in both Android and iOS versions, presents the ‘Girls’ Generation V Week’ starting from 18 to 25 August. With this “App Live” program, the eight talented members of the popular K-pop girls group, Girls’ Generation will make their own broadcasts over eight days, sharing their life and style with the global fans.
Total eight broadcasts by Girls’ Generation are planned during ‘V Week’. The first broadcast was opened by Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona at 2 PM on 18 August, right after the release of the 5th official album by Girls’ Generation. During the second broadcast, which was aired at 8 PM the same day, all eight members – Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun – participated and showed their dance practice, preparing for their first stage.
During the rest of the week, fans can have a peek at unseen aspects of Girls’ Generation members such as backstage scenes and close-up at stage outfits by watching ‘Girls’ Generation V Week’ with more fun and engaging contents, as well as enjoy interactive communication with the members. On the last day, 25 August, a ‘Special Live’ broadcast is waiting for the global fans where all eight members will participate. Users can check out the detailed schedule of Girls’ Generations V Week on V app.
In addition to “Girls’ Generation V Week”, Big Bang’s special broadcast program will also come to V app soon, where each member of the group will have their individual broadcast session. Other hot K-pop stars will also be present, including SMTOWN, Infinite, Kara, GOT7 and Girls Day. In the future, non-Korean celebrities are also expected to offer dynamic content for their fans to enjoy.
V app has proved its popularity all over the world, with 610,000 downloads in 170 markets on the first day of its launch. In fact, many Malaysia K-pop lovers are already are interacting with their favorite stars and watching celebrities’ daily lives through V app. The official version of V app is scheduled to be released in late August, with more features and dynamic contents.
More about V App:
V app Broadcasting
- Special Live – Live broadcasts of concerts, festivals and other entertainment events
- App Live – Self-developed content by celebrities on a variety of topics, including beauty, cooking, education and personal counselling. Users can have live chat with the stars during the show.
- Spot Live – Sneak peek into daily life of celebrities
- Star Following – Alarm service to alert users on the live-broadcasts of their favorite stars
- Chemi-beat – A relationship index between a celebrity and a user as beat count. The more often that users watch videos of favorite celebrity broadcasts and participate in activities on V, the higher their Chemi-beat level will climb. The higher the Chemi-beat, the higher the user’s chance to win the event that the celebrity is hosting.
V is a global live-streaming video application launched by Korea’s IT service company NAVER, also the parent company of global messenger LINE. Based on its know-how and technology established through the operation of Starcast, a live-broadcasting service providing various video contents of Korean celebrities, Naver’s V offers lively videos of celebrities, uncovering different aspects that global fans have never seen before.
Download link to V :
- Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.vapp
- iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1019447011?mt=8
For more about V’s celebrity lineup: http://www.vlive.tv/
V app Intro-Video: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/444557