Co-ed group KARD is one of the most popular rookie groups of 2017, particularly within the international K-pop community. Their trendy Dance Hall genre tracks have garnered a legion of fans from the U.S. to Brazil. SubKulture Entertainment, in partnership with DSP Media, brought KARD on “WILD KARD” 2017 THE 1 ST TOUR IN AMERICA to three major cities in May! The talented quartet is scheduled to hit five major cities in the U.S, including Minneapolis, Washington, D.C., New York, Miami, and San Francisco.
Consisting of two male rappers (J.Seph and B.M) and two female vocalists (Ji Woo and So Min), KARD stands for King, Ace, JokeR, and HiDden. With over 1 million subscribers on Youtube and over 117 million views, KARD has garnered the attention of fans from all over the world with their dancehall inspired tracks. Their singles ‘Don’t Recall’ and ‘Rumor’ both hit #1 and ‘Oh NaNa’ hit #2 on the U.S. K-pop iTunes chart. On Billboard’s World Digital Song Sales Chart, ‘Don’t Recall’ and ‘Oh NaNa’ hit #5 and ‘Rumor’ hit #3. Their most recent track and highly anticipated debut album, ‘Hola Hola’, has topped the main charts of 31 countries on iTunes after its release on July 19th. KARD’s popularity worldwide has taken them to solo events in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
|MINNEAPOLIS||Friday, September 15, 2017|
State Theatre, 8:00 PM
|WASHINGTON, D.C.||Sunday, September 17, 2017|
Warner Theatre, 8:00 PM
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
|MIAMI||Friday, September 22, 2017|
James L. Knight Center, 8:00 PM
|SAN FRANCISCO||Sunday, October 8, 2017|
The Warfield, 8:00 PM
Hola Hola album
|P2||$145 Group photo (10 fans per group)|
|P4||$85 Signed poster|
– Merch is available for Venue Pickup or Shipping AFTER the tour (shipping within the USA and CANADA only).
– If you would like to have your merch for the event, you MUST choose the Venue Pickup option.
– Online Pre-orders will close on Friday, September 8, 2017 at 5:00 PM PDT.
– If still in stock, merch will also be available for purchase on-site the day of the show.
– All prices include tax.
– Merch will be available for Venue Pickup Only.
– Actual product may vary from image shown.
– Please email [email protected] with any merch-related inquiries.