Due to an overwhelming demand on the popular fan-voted outlet MyMusicTaste, K-pop boy band A.C.E is heading to the Americas this fall! They will be stopping in 3 Latin America stops as well as 8 U.S. stops.
All 11 stops of A.C.E WORLD TOUR [TO BE AN ACE] were voted by fans who created a high demand for A.C.E on www.mymusictaste.com, an online service that brings together fans to request artists to perform in their chosen cities. In response to high demand MyMusicTaste and A.C.E have collaborated to make A.C.E fans, named Choice, dreams come true!
A.C.E consists of members Donghun, Jun, Wow, Kim Byeongkwan, and Chan. After debuting in 2017 with single “Cactus”, the group has gained attention on YouTube with their popular covers including “All of Me” by John Legend, “Ko Ko Bop” by Exo, and “Stay” by BLACKPINK. The group also received attention after all members participated on Korean survival reality shows. Members Jun & Chan participated in The Unit on KSB2, while members Donghun, Wow, and Kim Byeongkwan participated in MIXNINE on JTBC.
Pre-sale tickets are exclusive to MyMusicTaste users, “TasteMakers”, who requested A.C.E in Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, New York and Miami. These tickets will be available on September 19th at 4PM local time. TasteMakers who made A.C.E in Buenos Aires, Santiago, and Mexico City will have benefit to a 20% discount.
A.C.E WORLD TOUR [TO BE AN ACE] IN THE AMERICAS Schedule:
- November 16- Buenos Aires @ El Teatro Flores
- November 18- Santiago @ Teatro Coliseo
- November 21- Mexico City @ Auditorio BlackBerry
- November 24- Los Angeles @ The Fonda Theatre
- November 28- Seattle @ Showbox Sodo
- November 30- San Francisco @ August Hall
- December 2- Chicago @ The Vic Theatre
- December 5- Dallas @ Granada Theater
- December 7- Atlanta @ Center Stage Theater
- December 9- New York @ Gramercy Theatre
- December 11- Miami @ James L. Knight Center