At the prompting of a friend today, I surfed a job portal and came across this interesting job offer. If you live in Malaysia (or are planning to) and speak fluent Korean, listen up. This is for you.
Here’s the job description and requirements:
Presentation Editor (Korean Speaking)
Location: Selangor – Bukit Jalil / Cyberjaya
- Monitor the incoming satellite transmission prior to transmission to Astro’s customers and executing good broadcasting presentation.
- Make sound judgement with regards to content as well as editing techniques.
- Performing content presentation on online non-linear editing system.
- University graduates preferably in Mass Communication, Social Sciences, Arts, Languages or other related disciplines. Fresh graduates and those who are awaiting examination results would also be considered.
- Good command and communication skills in the Korean language.
- Possess strong analytical skill and have keen interest in film, music, documentary, sports and news programmes.
- Knowledge/exposure in broadcasting would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as high awareness in cultural and religious sensitivities.
- Able to work independently, alert, quick thinking and a good team player.
- Willing to work in a 12-hour shift environment.
- Possess own transport and willing to relocate and travel.
Competitive Remuneration inclusive of:
- Contractual and performance-based bonus
- Meal and shift allowances
- Medical and hospitalisation coverage
- Employer EPF contribution – higher than statutory requirement
- Free monthly Astro subcription worth RM149.90
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. For more information about ASTRO, visit our homepage at http://www.astro.com.my
Psst, hey, if you get the job, remember to buy us at K-popped! a round of drinks with your first paycheque, yah? 😉
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed