N Seoul Tower – Seoul’s iconic communication tower smacked in the center of the city. It’s surely not the tallest building around these days, but perched atop Namsan, N Seoul Tower boasts a clear 360º view of Seoul. Here’s our little photo story of our day at Namsan Park.
Liz: Maybe if I keep fiddling with my bag she’ll give up…
*Note: For the record, we don’t swing that way.
And even if we did, that would be incestuous! Eew!
- KRW7,000 for a return ride on the cable car.
- KRW7,000 admission ticket for N Seoul Tower observation deck.
Getting to N Seoul Tower:
- Take subway line 1 or 4 to Seoul Station and leave the station at Exit 10.
- We walked to the cable car station. It’s a pretty long walk, I suggest taking a cab.
- Alternatively, you can take line 3 or 4 to Chungmuro station and take the Namsan yellow bus line (KRW800) to the cable car. I’m not too sure how this bus line runs so get more info before trying this route. 😉
More K-popped! Trio in Seoul posts:
- A sexy game of Billiards
- One night in Samcheong-dong
- Locks of love at N Seoul Tower
- Noryangjin Fish Market
- Having a cuppa at the Coffee Prince Cafe
- K-popped! Trio tries Korean Street Food
- Watching a movie in Seoul
- Staying at Doulos Hotel
- Beautiful Autumn sights in Seoul
- Nanta cooks up a storm for the K-popped! Trio
- Watching Rain on TV everynight in Seoul
- Pepero Day is celebrated on 11.11
- Happy Pepero Day!