New premium smartphone experiences help celebrate 10 years of Galaxy innovations
Celebrating a decade since the launch of the first Galaxy S, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. introduces a new line of premium smartphones: Galaxy S10. With four unique devices, the Galaxy S10 line is engineered to meet the distinct needs of today’s smartphone market, so consumers can do more of what they love. Each device delivers a next-generation experience in the categories consumers care about most: groundbreaking innovations in display, camera and performance.
A testament to a decade of innovations, Galaxy S10 is designed for those who want a premium smartphone with powerful performance and sets the stage for the next generation of mobile experiences. For consumers looking for a supercharged device, Galaxy S10+ takes every spec – from display, to camera, to performance – to the next level. Galaxy S10e is built for those who want all the premium essentials in a compact package on a flat screen. Finally, Galaxy S10 5G is created for those who want more of everything and are ready for the fastest available speeds and the most powerful features. Featuring the all-new Dynamic AMOLED display, next-generation camera, and intelligent performance, the Galaxy S10 line offers consumers more choices and sets a new standard for the smartphone.
Introducing the Dynamic AMOLED Display: Full Screen Experience with Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner
Galaxy S10 is made with Samsung’s best screen yet, the world’s first Dynamic AMOLED display. As the first HDR10+-certified smartphone, the display delivers vivid digital content, and with dynamic tone mapping, you’ll see a wider range of color for a brilliant, realistic picture. Galaxy S10’s Dynamic AMOLED display is also VDE-certified for vibrant bright colors and extraordinary contrast ratio for even deeper blacks and brighter whites.
Verified by DisplayMate, you’ll also enjoy exceptionally accurate colors on your mobile device – even in harsh sunlight. What’s more, the Dynamic AMOLED display also reduces blue light through its TÜV Rheinland-certified Eye Comfort display[ without compromising picture quality or adding a filter.
The result of a groundbreaking engineering process, Galaxy S10’s unique Infinity-O Display packs an array of sensors and camera technology into a hole-in display – so you can maximize your screen real estate without any distractions.
Building on Samsung’s camera leadership of Dual Pixel and Dual Aperture firsts, Galaxy S10 introduces new camera technology and advanced intelligence that makes it easy to take epic shots and videos:
- Ultra Wide Lens: A first for the S Series, Galaxy S10 offers an Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view, like the human eye, so what you see is what’s in frame. Perfect for impressive landscape shots, big panoramas and even fitting the entire extended family into the photo, the Ultra Wide Lens ensures that you’ll always be able to capture the full scene.
- Super Steady & High-Quality Video Recording: Galaxy S10 offers Super Steady recording with digital stabilization technology. Whether you’re dancing in the middle of an amazing concert or trying to record every detail of a bumpy bike ride, Super Steady allows you to capture the moment. Both front and rear cameras can shoot in up to UHD quality, and in an industry first, the rear camera gives you the flexibility to record in HDR10+.[
- AI Camera: Galaxy S10 makes already smart features more accurate with a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) so you can get pro-grade shots worth sharing without having to manually select any advanced camera settings. Scene Optimizer can now recognize and more accurately process additional scenes because of the NPU. And with Shot Suggestion, Galaxy S10 offers automatic composition recommendations so you can frame your photo better than ever.
Intelligent Performance Features to Help You Get the Most Out of Your Phone
Galaxy S10 is built with premium hardware and machine-learning-based software that works hard so you don’t have to. From brand new power sharing capabilities to AI-powered performance enhancement and Intelligent Wi-Fi, Galaxy S10 is Samsung’s most intelligent device yet, from the inside out.
- Wireless PowerShare[: Samsung introduces Wireless PowerShare on Galaxy S10, making it possible to easily charge Qi-certified smartphones and even compatible wearable devices. In addition, Galaxy S10 is capable of charging itself and a second device simultaneously via Wireless PowerShare, while connected to a regular charger, enabling you to leave your second charger at home while on a trip.
The Best Comes Standard: Galaxy Foundation and Next Level Ecosystem
The Galaxy S10 line offers everything you have come to expect from the Galaxy S series and more—including Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, IP68 water and dust resistance, a next-generation processor and Samsung services like Bixby, Samsung Health, Samsung Pay and Samsung DeX. You will get the largest storage capacity available on a Galaxy device – the S10+ even comes with 1TB of built-in storage – and the ability to add an additional 512GB microSD card for up to 1.5TB.[
- Speed: Galaxy S10 gives you the capability to access next-generation Wi-Fi 6, which gives you prioritized and four times faster access over other users in crowded areas, like an airport. Experience lightning fast LTE for downloading and browsing capable of up to 2.0 Gbps for the first time ever.[
- Gaming: Engineeredfor the best possible gaming experience, Galaxy S10 is built with AI-based on-device gaming performance optimization software and premium hardware including Dolby Atmos for gaming mode and a vapor chamber cooling system. Galaxy S10 is also the first mobile device to be optimized for games created on the Unity platform.
- Security: Galaxy S10 is built with defense-grade Samsung Knox, as well as a secure storage backed by hardware, which houses your private keys for blockchain-enabled mobile services.
Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e will be available in Prism White, Prism Black, and Prism Green. Galaxy S10+ will also be available in two, all-new, premium Ceramic models: Ceramic Black and Ceramic White.[
Galaxy S10 Availability & Pre-Ordering
The Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ (128GB) are priced at RM2,699, RM3,299 and RM3,699 respectively. For those looking for bigger capacity, the Galaxy S10+ (512GB) retails at RM4,599.
The Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e will be available for preorders beginning from 22nd February 2019, 10:00AM until 28th February 2019 (or while stocks last). Customers who pre-order a Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ will receive attractive awards as below:
|Galaxy S10e (128GB)||Galaxy S10 | S10+ (128GB)||Galaxy S10+ (512GB)|
|Galaxy Buds + Screen Protection worth RM639||Galaxy Tab A 7.0 +|
Galaxy Buds + Screen Protection worth RM1,289
|Galaxy Watch 42mm + Screen Protection Plus worth RM1,479|