Stay home and keep on cooking! If you’re a high-functioning multitasker, this is THE grill microwave oven for you. With the Samsung MW5000T Grill Microwave Oven, you can simply whip-up delicious and healthy meals without all the “cooking stove” drama! You’ll also be amazed by its multifunctionality and easy-prepping processes such as the quick-defrost function for butter, poultry, seafood, or anything frozen. Besides the quick-defrost function, the next best thing would be ‘baking’ delicious desserts with one simple touch of a button.
Worry-free cooking has never been this fun before! Give this ‘chocolate cake in a mug’ recipe a try this weekend, you’ll love it!
Chocolate Mug Cake | Serving Size: 1 serving
Butter 30 g
Sugar 60 g
Egg 1 pc
Heavy cream 40 g
Flour 25 g
Cocoa powder 15 g
Vanilla 1.5 g
Semi-sweet chocolate chips 50 g
Instructions for cooking
- Combine the butter, egg, and cream together in a mug.
- Add the flour and sugar, and stir to mix evenly.
- Add the cocoa, vanilla and stir until just combined.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Put the mug in the microwave oven and select the Auto Cook [2-6].
- After cooking, press stand for 2-3 minutes.
Enjoy the ‘chocolate cake in a mug’ with the brand new Samsung Grill Microwave Oven. To find out more about the Samsung Grill Microwave Oven, please click the direct link here.