K-drama Relationship Map
If you’re a hardcore Hallyu fan, have you ever stopped to think that all your favorite stars might be connected to each other through their shows? Just like The King: Eternal Monarch, there must be multiple parallel universes in K-drama where someone’s love rival might be another one’s sweetheart in a different series. Now that we’ve got your interest, here is our K-drama Relationship Map that might just help you connect the dots between our favourite characters!
- While Ji Eun-tak (Kim Go-eun) and oppa Tae-hee (Jung Hae-in) were nothing more than a childhood crush in Goblin, they end up as each other’s soulmate in Tune in for Love.
- Choi Young-do (Kim Woo-bin) might not get the girl in The Heirs, but at least someone gives him the love that he truly deserves in Uncontrollably Fond as Shin Joon-young.
- A rich man in all three worlds – Inheritors, The Legend of the Blue Sea, and The King: Eternal Monarch – Lee Min-ho definitely has a type and that’s a woman who can fight her own battles!
- What does a bar manager and an office secretary have in common? Park Seo-joon as their boss, and later their man, in Itaewon Class and What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.
- Son Ye-jin’s characters have mastered the art of finding love in unlikely places: Yoon Jin-ah falls for a much younger man to the horror of her family in Something in The Rain, while South Korean chaebol Yoon Se-ri falls for a North Korean soldier in Crash Landing on You. There must be something about forbidden love that’s worth fighting for!
- Lee Seung-gi = murder solving genius with two different partners: Park Min-young in Busted: Season 2 and Go Hae-ri (Bae Suzy) in Vagabond.
- Imagine if strong Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok from Crash Landing on You and the smart and tech-savvy Yoo Jin-woo from Memories of the Alhambra teamed up – they would be undefeatable, but who would Jung Hae-Joo (Park Shin Hye) choose?
- Only Cheon Song-yi from My Love from the Star, Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), and Ji Eun-tak (Kim Go-eun) know how it feels to fall for a man from another world.
Experience the love map on Netflix!
A modern-day Korean emperor passes through a mysterious portal and into a parallel world, where he encounters a feisty police detective.
A mermaid from the Joseon period ends up in present-day Seoul, where she crosses paths with a swindler, who may have ties to someone from her past.
For chaebol heirs primed to take over the family empire, duty means everything — until young love gets in the way.
A student and a teenager meet at a bakery and try to find each other again as fate keeps them apart.
In his quest for a bride to break his immortal curse, a 939-year-old guardian of souls meets a grim reaper and a sprightly student with a tragic past.
When a single career woman reunites with her best friend’s younger brother after he returns from three years of working abroad, their efforts to reconnect grow into romance.
A paragliding mishap drops a South Korean heiress in North Korea – and into the life of an army officer, who decides he will help her hide.
While searching for the cryptic creator of an innovative augmented reality game, an investment firm executive meets a woman who runs a hostel in Spain.
The memory of their painful breakup still fresh in their minds, two former lovers reunite years later as a top actor and a documentary producer.
When his nephew dies in a plane crash, stunt man Cha Dal-geon resolves to find out what happened, with the help of covert operative Go Hae-ri.
Seven detectives are teaming up to solve various cases in this rib-tickling variety show.
What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim
A narcissistic executive who seemingly has everything faces devastating news when his adept personal assistant announces that she’s decided to quit.
An ex-con and his friends fight to make their ambitious dreams for their street bar a reality.
Do Min Joon is an alien who was stranded four hundred years ago on Earth. He has cynical views on humans but when he gets entangled in the life of a former actress, his opinion slowly changes.