The Public is invited to Participate in the Music Video Gamification and Stand a Chance to Win RM100,000 Worth of Prizes
Hada Labo’s 10th Anniversary Celebration is culminated with the official release of its music video ‘Cahaya’ featuring local renowned singer Daiyan Trisha. The public can now access the music video that has gone live on Hada Labo Malaysia Facebook Page and Youtube Channel.
An original production of Hada Labo, the 2-minute long, jovial music video captures a memorable decade of the beautiful moments in life with Hada Labo being a life-long skincare companion. It also reminds the public about the importance of self-love as well as extending care and support for the community and environment.
“Hada Labo’s theme song entitled ‘Cahaya’ is dedicated to all who have supported the brand for the past one decade. It spreads the message of hope and care in line with Hada Labo’s ‘We Care’ campaign,” said Lim Mei Yuen, General Manager for Rohto-Mentholatum Malaysia.
The Hada Labo X Watsons ‘We Care’ campaign covered three pillars, namely ‘Care for You’, ‘Care for Society’ and ‘Care for Nature’. The ‘Care for You’ campaign focused on providing skincare education to the public in caring for their skin, while the ‘Care for Society’ campaign saw a collaboration with Women of Will (WOW) in reaching out to 200 underprivileged B40 women. The ‘Care for Nature’ campaign, on the other hand, saw the brand’s involvement alongside Malaysia Nature Society (MNS) in helping to create a sustainable environment.
The total amount of RM100,000 raised were donated to both WOW and MNS during a mock-cheque presentation that was held at the end of the campaigns.
In conjunction with its 10th anniversary celebration, Hada Labo is inviting the public to participate in the MV gamification and stand a chance to win up to RM100,000 cash prize. The contest comprises of two phases, namely Phase 1 and 2. Apart from winning RM500 worth of prizes each, the 100 qualifiers from Phase 1 will be invited to join in the finale online gameshow slated for 31st October at 8.30pm. The winner in the virtual gameshow will bring home cash prize of RM50,000.
|How to Join:|
1. To participate in the contest, participants will need to log on to Hada Labo’s microsite at www.hadalabo10anniversary.com
2. Participants will have to go through Phase 1 of the contest in order to qualify themselves in the finale online gameshow. The first phase of the contest consists of 4 cycles, which runs on the following days:
· 1st Cycle: 11th October – 14th October
· 2nd Cycle: 15th October – 18th October
· 3rd Cycle: 19th October – 22nd October
· 4th Cycle: 23rd October – 26th October
3. Based on the MV that is released, participants in each cycle are required to search for 10 hidden Hada Labo products placement and complete the slogan “I love Hada Labo…” A total of 25 winners will be selected from each cycle and be entitled to win RM500 cash prize each.
4. All 25 winners from each cycle will be invited to participate in the finale online gameshow and stand a chance to win the RM50,000 grand prize!
5. To watch the finale online gameshow, the public can log on to Hada Labo’s Youtube Channel
“We hope that this interesting virtual contest will garner great response from the public as we would like to reward our customers and to thank them for their continuous support for the past 10 years,” added Lim.
For more information or to support Hada Labo’s ‘We Care’ campaign, the public can log on to Hada Labo Malaysia Facebook page: MyHadaLabo