The terms and conditions set out herein below govern the use of K-popped! (‘the Company’) services offered and available on the website k-popped.com and all related sub-sites (‘the Site’).
By using the Site, the User is deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this agreement (‘the Agreement’), as well as those terms and conditions incorporated by reference and/or implication.
The Company may amend the terms and conditions from time to time. The User will be notified of any amendments via announcement on the Site.
If the User continues to use the Site and/or services provided by the Company on the Site (‘the Services’) after the date on which any amendments come into effect, the User shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by the amended terms and conditions. In the event the User does not agree to the amendments, the User shall not continue to use the Site and/or the Services.
The User must be either an Individual or Corporate Entity as defined herein below, and includes any person browsing and/or viewing the Site, as well as any person posting any comments on the Site.
For practical reasons, K-popped! does not monitor this site all times. While every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of our content, we take no responsibility for any material input by an outside source, posted automatically and manually, on the website. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to the site; links are provided as complementary services only.
2. Rules Of Conduct
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called “spamming” and “phishing”;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users’ accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Site may contain links and/or references to other websites (‘Third Party Websites’).
- The Company shall not be responsible for the contents, accuracy and/or opinions expressed in Third Party Websites.
- Third Party Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by the Company.
- Inclusion of and/or reference to any links or internet addresses on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of those sites by the Company.
- In the event the User decides to leave the Site and access Third Party Sites, the User does so at his or her own risk.
All photos belong to their rightful owners and K-popped! does not claim copyright to them, unless clearly stated. Copyright infringement is not intended. The photos here are strictly for the enjoyment of the public and to promote the Hallyu in Cyberworld. If we’ve unintentionally offended any party, please direct your questions and concerns to us.
Effective: 1 July 2015