CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert
CELEBRATING TODAY, INSPIRING TOMORROW.
CUCKOO INTERNATIONAL CELEBRATES 8th ANNIVERSARY WITH STAR-STUDDED CONCERT, BRAND AMBASSADORS’ APPEARANCES, AND UNVEILS PLANS TO SOLIDIFY POSITION AS THE LEADING HEALTHY HOME CREATOR
- CUCKOO International celebrates 8th Anniversary with the theme ‘Appreci8th’ to share its appreciation to its CUCKOO Family, customers and fans
- CUCKOO International’s star-studded concert features exhilarating performances from some of the Nation’s top artists and special appearances with CUCKOO Brand Ambassadors, Lee Minho and Dato’ Sri Siti Nurhaliza
- New product, plans unveiled to strengthen CUCKOO International’s position as the leading Healthy Home Creator
- CUCKOO International unveils a 97% customer satisfaction score in delivering Beyond Standards services
Exhilarating, unforgettable, awestruck, electrifying, heart-warming, and appreciated. These are the words described by some of the over 9,000 concert goers at the CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert at Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil, organised by CUCKOO International(MAL) Sdn Bhd (CUCKOO International), Malaysia’s leading Healthy Home Creator. The over 4-hour dynamic concert celebrates the company’s eight anniversary with an amazing line-up of local artists performances, special appearances by CUCKOO Brand Ambassadors, Lee Minho and Dato’ Sri Siti Nurhaliza, product launch, and exciting announcements.
Highlighting the concert’s ‘Appreci8th’ theme and the company’s plan moving forward, CUCKOO International founder & CEO, Mr. KC Hoe (Hoe Kian Choon) said, “Today’s celebration is for you – CUCKOO Family, customers and fans. Because of you, we are able to grow from just a healthy appliance brand to be one of Malaysia’s leading Healthy Home Creator serving 1.5 million Malaysians and over 5 million Malaysian household users. Because of you, we have achieved a 97% customer satisfaction rate in a recent independent survey done. Our commitment remains constant, we will continue to strive Beyond Standards to bring unparalleled Healthy Home solutions, shaping healthier homes and inspiring Malaysians to #SAMASAMA live healthier and happier.”
Solidifying Position As A Leading Healthy Home Creator
Over the past two years, CUCKOO International has been diversifying its portfolio to be a Healthy Home Creator by providing Malaysians with holistic Healthy Home solutions across four Healthy Home pillars – Healthy Appliances, Healthy Living, Healthy Lifestyle and Healthy Home Care. Each Healthy Home pillars features different brands and focuses on different aspects of what makes a home healthier.
2022 is said to be a year of innovation for CUCKOO International. Earlier in the year, the company launched a series of innovation across its Healthy Home pillars, including water purifiers, air purifiers, mattress, air conditioner, skincare products and more.
During the CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert, CUCKOO International spotlights its Healthy Appliances pillar with the CUCKOO brand by unveiling and all-new air purifier – CUCKOO R Model Air Purifier. The new generation air purifier is offered as an entry-level yet effective and stylish air purifier perfect for every Malaysian household. Affordably priced at RM69 per month, the intuitive CUCKOO R Model Air Purifier will be available for purchase from 2 October 2022 onwards.
Apart from product launch, the event also highlights CUCKOO International spotlights its Healthy Appliances pillar with the CUCKOO brand by unveiling an all new air purifier – CUCKOO R Model Air Purifier. The new generation air purifier is offered as an entry-level yet effective and stylish air purifier perfect for every Malaysian household. Affordably priced at RM69 per month, the intuitive CUCKOO R Model Air Purifier will be available for purchase from 2 October 2022 onwards.
Apart from product launch, the event also highlights CUCKOO International’s plans to solidify its position as a Healthy Home Creator through facility expansion which includes the:
- CUCKOO International’s Largest Distribution Centre – Catering to an expanding demand for healthy home offerings, CUCKOO International has shared that it has recently acquired a 3-acre land in Subang Jaya for the development of its largest distribution centre in Malaysia for all its Healthy Home offering. The facility is set to complete and be in operation by 1Q2023 and will strengthen the company’s distribution network. The company will be poised for growth with the largest distribution centre.
- CUCKOO International’s New Office @ Glenmarie – As the company diversifies, the company is also looking to expand its pool of talents to support the operations of the company and spurring its growth to be the No.1 Healthy Home Creator in Asia. A new office in Glenmarie will be set up by end 2022 to cater to its growing pool of talent.
- CUCKOO Brand Gallery – The CUCKOO Brand Gallery is an exciting development by the company to offer customers and fans an all-new brand experience. Designed to show a glimpse of what Healthier Home can be, the gallery will feature products and information across its four Healthy Home pillars. The brand’s first-ever gallery will be housed in Kuching and set to launch by end 2022.
A Stellar Milestone Reported
Despite the pandemic, CUCKOO International continues to serve its growing customer base unwaveringly,. Todate, CUCKOO International serves over 1.5 million Malaysians and over 5 million Malaysians household users.
From its customer base, an independent survey has been conducted by IPSOS earlier in 2022 to evaluate its customer satisfaction towards its. services. At the concert, CUCKOO International announces a 97% customer satisfaction score towards its overall CUCKOO Natural Care Service (aftersales service / periodic maintenance service), maintaining its result in a similar survey done in 2019. The result reflects CUCKOO International’s continued commitment in delivering Beyond Standards services to its customers.
Lighting Up The Night With Electrifying Performances, Special Appearances
The concert, organised to celebrate its 8th anniversary and share its appreciation to its CUCKOO Family, customers and fans, saw an incredible line-up of local artists and vocal powerhouses performing which includes, Aina Abdul, Hael Husaini, DOLLA, Dato’ Jamal Abdillah, Misha Omar, Floor 88, Naqiu, Amelina, Khai Bahar, Kmy Kmo and Luca Sickta as well as contestants from Gegar Vaganza 9 – Tomok, Dina Nadzir, and Jaclyn Victor.
The night started with two upbeat folk music (dangdut) by Amelina before going into a short keynote address by CUCKOO International Founder & CEO, Mr. KC Hoe (Hoe Kian Choon), where he launched the CUCKOO R Model Air Purifier, announced facility expansion plans and stellar customer satisfaction score, and thanked everyone for their trust and support towards the company over the years.
The concert then continued with a show of electrifying performances from DOLLA, Kmy Kmo and Luca Sickta, Khai Bahar, Aina Abdul, Naqiu, Hael Husaini, and Floor 88.
The performance by Floor 88 was followed by the highlight of the night with a special appearance by CUCKOO Brand Ambassador, Lee Minho, who was enthusiastically welcomed. During the session with Lee Minho, he warmly greeted his fans, and shared what it felt like to be CUCKOO’s brand ambassador as well as what it felt like to be back in Malaysia since 2016. At the end of the session, he was joined by Mr Hoe, the top Management of CUCKOO International, artists and Dato’ Sri Siti Nurhaliza for a birthday celebration.
The night then continued with performances by Malaysia legends, Misha Omar and Dato’ Jamal Abdillah as well as sensational performances by contestants from Gegar Vaganza 9 with Tomok, Dina Nadzir, and Jaclyn Victor.
The CUCKOO Appreci8th Anniversary Concert is jointly organised with WonderLab and WonderKlean in collaboration with Astro, Astro Radio, SYOK, ERA, Sinar, Gegar and Zayan who are the official media partners. Also supporting and making the event success are Neutrovis, the Official Hygiene Partner, and Official Sponsors, HWC Coffee, Parlo Tours, and Sedunia Travel.